Thank you for visiting our new Internet site. |
We are making an effort to share the sailing experience through text and photographs. At this point we can provide you with information regarding sailing with the See Coach crew and guests. The emphasis of our site is on the voyages of See Coach and the people that come together for the experience.
Our site is continually evolving & we encourage you to contact us at 408-838-0581 or our email address email@example.com.
Our organization was established in 2000 and has been responsible for providing outstanding sailing charters & experiences in the San Francisco Bay area ever since.
We offer sailing Charters of 3-6 hours on San Francisco Bay that typically may include (depending on the weather & itinerary) seeing and hearing some history of:
- Sausalito, CA,
- Fort Baker, The Cavallo Pt Lodge and the USCG Motor Lifeboat station,
- Poking our nose under the Golden Gate bridge into the Pacific Ocean,
- The Golden Gate Bridge,
- The Presidio of San Francisco, Fort Point and Crissy Field
- The San Francisco waterfront including:
- The St. Francis and Golden Gate Yacht Clubs (latter host of the 34th America’s Cup races)
- The SS Jeremiah O’Brian (WWII Liberty Ship)
- The USS Pampanito (WWII submarine)
- Fishermans Warf
- Forbs Island floating restaurant & Pier 39
- The Oakland-Bay bridge
- The Oakland Estuary & the Port of Oakland
- Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands (USCG facilities & the 1939 World’s Fair)
- Alcatraz Island (the prison & indian occupation)
- Angel Island & Ayala Cove (military and immigration facilities)
- The Tiburon Peninsula & Belvedere Island
Special events are always huge favorites to view from the water including the Fleet Weeks with their air shows of Blue Angles flying & parades of international naval ships, the America Cup 34 preliminaries with the competing AC45 catamarans in 2012, and in 2013 the Louis Vuitton Cup Challenger Races and the America’s Cup Races of the AC72 catamarans, and the Red Bull Youth America’s Cup races with their AC45s. Lots of excitement from up close from the water.
And, of course, there is the continual action of transiting container ships, cruise liners, fleets of local race reggatas, visiting mega yachts and tall ships, seals, sea lions, dolphins, harbor porpoises, whales, birds, ferry boats, kyakers, wind surfers doing aerials, etc
Our passengers and crew particularly value the informal,personal nature of our sailing experience with no more than 8 people aboard on a luxurious, comfortable yacht
Click See Coach Charters for more info.
Let’s go sailing on San Francisco Bay and check off another bucket item! See you in Sausalito, CA
Larry Seeger and crew